In Memorium Paul Rappaport
Posted by David Keelan on Monday, September 11, 2006
1934 – 2006
Today it was announced the Paul Rappaport passed away.
Paul served Howard County and the State of Maryland with a long and distinguished career.
- Howard County Police Chief (1979-1987)
- Maryland State Police: Retired Major (1951-1979)
- University of Baltimore: Professor, Police Administration(1974-1977)
- Catonsville Community College: Lecturer, Business Law (1978-1979)
- Loyola College Assistant Professor, Criminal Justice (1976)
- U.S. Army: Military Police (1957-1959)
- Maryland State Bar Association Member (1974-Present)
- Alumnus of Year-University of Baltimore (1985)
- President, Maryland Chiefs of Police Association (1986-1987)
- State Association of Chiefs of Police-IACP MD Rep. (1985-1987)
- Maryland Police Training Commission, Member (1986-1987)
- Governors Commission on Law Enforcement, Member (1985-1986)
- Maryland Chiefs of Police Association, Executive Comm.(1980-Present)
- Governors Executive Advisory Committee on Narcotics (1990-1994)
Our sympathies go out to Marge Rappaport and the rest of their family in this very trying time.