Posted by David Keelan on Thursday, January 4, 2007
Update: I wanted to keep the help wanted post on top.
Now that Jim is moving on to the Board of Appeals and will only be contributing on non zoning related issues, and then only on a limited basis to the Howard County Maryland Blog I am seeking another writer(s). Try your luck – you just might get a County Council appointment out of it.
The Howard County Maryland Blog is in search of regular contributers who would be willing to write a minimum of one POST of no less than 250 words (not comment) per week.
- The writer many not be anonymous nor use a noms de plume
- The must be a resident of Howard County or conduct business in Howard County
- The writer must comply with the terms and conditions contained on the Disclaimer Tab
- The writer must have very thick skin
- Willing to work without pay
- Monitoring blog comments and feedback
I am very interested in good writers, good commentary, fresh viewpoints and, ideally, some reporting of happenings of interest. First priority: Howard County Maryland and every thing and person within.
People of all political persuasions are encouraged to apply.
Interested persons will be provided with limited adminstration rights to The Howard County Maryland Blog so that they can post their own writing – unedited.
Interested candidates should contact me directly via email david (a) keelan.com