MD General Assembly, Howard County Delegation Public Hearing Thur 11/29 @ 7:30 PM.
Posted by Ed C on Sunday, November 25, 2007
Thursday, 11/29 @ 7:30 PM in the Howard building Banneker room.
The Howard County delegation will hold a public hearing on the proposed 2008 local bills. A full listing of the bills that will be presented can be found at the Howard County State Legislation page.
The bills to be presented include:
- Allowing speed cameras in Howard County (Ho. Co. 07-08 (pdf))
- $500K each for Robinson Nature Center, North Laurel Community Center, Blandair Regional Park.
- Property tax credit for “water only” district (Ho. Co. 09-08 (pdf))
- Multiuse septic system regulations (Ho. Co. 11-08 (pdf)) and requiring performance bod (Ho. Co. 12-08 (pdf))
- Changing the date (again?) of the filing date for the Annual Financial Audit (Ho. Co. 06-08 (pdf)).
Come on out and show your interest in local affairs. Senator James Robey and the other elected Democrats showed that your emails and phone calls are worthless, but it may be harder to ignore you in person.